What will I be covering (Still WIP):
- What command expects of squad leaders.
- Some do's and do not's when considering implementation of commands.
- What to do when commands cease or do not arrive fast enough.
- How to deal with troublesome squad members.
- Problem solving under pressure.
- Dealing with problems with orders you disagree with (correctly) both with the commanding officer and your squad members.
- Communication, when, why and how much? (Including use of Whisper lists)
- How to suggest changes or request changes constructively.
- How to understand the current objective in context? (Why would one base be favored over another? How I make my decisions during OPs)
- How to disobey commands in such a way that I won't hold it against you...
- A command vs a suggestion (and how much discretion you have, when to apply that)
- My pointers for running your own Platoon and leadership at a higher level.
- WWMD? [What would Molotov do?] Some examples
- Question time! (Max. 15 minutes, I know what you guys can be like )
Should only take an hour but with plenty of moving around and shooting people to break it up, may take an hour and a half. If you have any topics/questions you would like to cover, reply or private message me.